MINERAL RECOVERY DOWN TO 3 MICRONS AND FORCES UP TO 600 G’s
Falcon UF Gravity Concentrators Key Advantages
- High gravitational fields (up to 600 G) allows recovery of ultra fine particles
- The variable frequency drive (VFD) and a dynamic braking system are used to greatly reduce offline time for concentrate flushing
- Recovery of previously unrecoverable values from flotation concentrate
- Advanced wear materials and a modular design decreases downtime and reduces maintenance costs
- No process water consumption during concentration
- Greater than 95% mechanical availability, extremely low operating costs
- Small footprint
Fully automated, “one touch” operation that provides the least amount of offline time and
highest possible concentrate security
Ultra fine mineral recovery has been a mining industry goal for many years. With Falcon’s UF line of gravity concentrators there is now a way to economically recover and upgrade particles as fine as three microns. The primary objective of the Falcon UF Gravity Concentrator is to scavenge ultra fine mineral particles that are typically rejected from mining plant processes as slimes.
Using a variable lip controlled by air pressure the Falcon UF Gravity Concentrator is extremely flexible, allowing for a wide range in metallurgical operation from high mineral recovery to high mineral upgrade. Rinse times are generally less than a minute as Falcon Gravity Concentration equipment uses a variable frequency drive (VFD) with a dynamic braking system to quickly slow the bowl down, rinse out the concentrate, and then return to full operational speed. Falcon UF Gravity Concentrators can operate anywhere from 50 to 600 G’s. Operating in rougher-cleaner or rougher-scavenger configurations, this gravity concentrator can provide an almost unlimited range of possibilities.
Please contact Sepro Mineral Systems for certified capacities for your given application.