FINE MINERAL RECOVERY DOWN TO 10 MICRONS AND UNIT CAPACITIES UP TO 100 t/h
Falcon C Gravity Concentrators Key Advantages
- Unit capacities up to 100 t/h
- The variable frequency drive (VFD) enables control over G force based on application
- Advanced wear materials and a modular design decreases downtime and reduces maintenance costs
- High gravitational field (up to 300 G) allows recovery of very fine particles
- No fluidizing water consumption or offline time for concentrate flushing
- Produces high density (variable mass yield 0 – 40%) concentrate therefore no thickeners required
- Continuous production of concentrate at >70% solids
- Greater than 95% mechanical availability, extremely low operating costs
- Small footprint
Fully automated, “one touch” operation that
provides the least amount of offline time and
highest possible mineral concentrate security
Falcon C Gravity Concentrators are typically used in mineral recovery applications that require a higher mass yield to mineral concentrate when compared with Falcon SB Gravity Concentrators. Often utilized for the recovery of valuable fine mineral particles, Falcon C Gravity Concentrators are capable of collecting fine minerals missed by dense medium separators, spirals or any other low G processes.
Designed for continuous duty, Falcon C Gravity Concentrators are able to produce mass yields as high as 40%. The primary objective of the Falcon C Gravity Concentrators is to maximize mineral recovery and reduce tonnage to downstream processes. The mineral recovery technology is ideal for scavenging or pre-concentrating mining applications as well, since no water is added during processing.