SHORT DELIVERIES AND LOW CAPITAL COST
- Short delivery times
- Low installation costs with no heavy foundation requirements
- No critical components such as ring gears, chain drive, steel wheels or trunnion bearings
- Standard, off-the-shelf major components to minimize any downtime
- Commercial heavy truck tyres that can easily be sourced locally
- Units are all pre-assembled and shop tested
- Rubber shell liners and lifters for long life and ease of replacement
- Shell supported design allows for quick and
- efficient maintenance
- Various configurations available (overflow or grate discharge)
Sepro Tyre Drive Grinding Mills are a reliable solution for small and medium capacity grinding applications, and are suitable for Ball, Rod and Pebble charges.
Mills come complete with a variable frequency drive (VFD) package which allows you to fine tune the operation of the mill based on the charge and application. No auxiliary drive is required to perform maintenance, which is done quickly with minimal heavy lifting due to the simple removal of the grate or discharge head to access the mill internals. Sepro Mill shells are manufactured in one piece to high quality standards and are thermally stress relieved to eliminate localized high stress areas. The machine utilizes the Sepro Pneumatic Tyre Drive System (PTD) which provides an alternative to standard trunnion supported mills. This system of rubber tyres mounted on independent gear boxes provides excellent serviceability and reliability, having been well proven in numerous difficult applications. An instrumental feature accompanying Sepro’s tyre driven equipment is the tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) which comes standard with each Sepro rotary control console.
Pilot scale mills are also available for pilot plant and laboratory use.